Built in Robes
Split System (Air Con)
109B Abbett Street
Scarborough, WA, 6019
*Contact Nathan for Price guide*
**All offers will be presented within 48 hours of receiving them in writing**
BE AMAZED BY ABBETT!
A fastidiously maintained four bedroom home in an area that WA families are fighting to get into, with endless possibilities to live your dream near the coast. Recently updated with modern touches, the beachside castle at 109B Abbett Street is perfectly positioned among the long list of amenities and recent developments in the Scarborough area.
The rear home in a group of four, originally built in 2003 on a 212sqm block, this home is ideally suited to the busy young family, savvy investor, team of young professionals or downsizers looking for something with less maintenance. Your traditional four bedroom, two bathroom layout boasts a large open plan living and dining space, seamlessly feeding onto an expansive alfresco to enjoy the sea breeze in the afternoon. Whether you’re a bit of a hermit that loves to read a book in the sun or the keen entertainer hosting post-beach barbecues, this perfect combination of indoor and outdoor spaces will fulfil your needs.
A swanky stone wraparound kitchen and breakfast bar boasts everything the keen foodie requires, including ample bench space, premium stainless steel appliances, stunning woodgrain and gloss grey cabinetry, and a deep double sink with high-end fittings. This well-appointed kitchen can feed a small army and is a memorable feature of the home. Separate to the other three bedrooms and just off the kitchen is a handy ground floor bedroom that can also double as a study or home office for the busy entrepreneur.
Tucked away upstairs for privacy are three spacious bedrooms, with built-in robes and all with large windows allowing for plenty of natural light during the day. These bedrooms are serviced by a revamped modern bathroom with brand new tiling and a deep bath to relax in. The expansive master suite has everything the King and Queen need for a life of luxury, with a private ensuite separating you from your spawn for maximum privacy.
A traditional layout, fastidiously maintained and updated recently, this home makes for an intelligent long-term investment as the family matures. Perfectly positioned among Scarborough’s bustling new urban culture, be sure to view ASAP, because 109B Abbett Street is priced to sell, ripe for the picking, and will not last long.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Rear home in group of four, 212sqm block, built in 2003 (updated in the last couple of weeks).
- Four bedrooms, three with built-in robes. One bedroom doubles as a study.
- Two modern bathrooms, one services the kids’ rooms, the other is the master ensuite.
- Expansive open plan living and dining area, feeding onto quaint alfresco for entertaining.
- Stone kitchen and breakfast bar with premium s-steel appliances, stunning cabinetry, double sink, quality fittings.
- Ducted evaporative Air Con upstairs and split system reverse cycle air conditioning down stairs.
- Large double lock up garage. Store room out the back.
- Whisper quiet street, great for children.
BUILT - July 2003
TOTAL LAND - 212sqm as per title
TOTAL INTERNAL - 224sqm (under roof) approx
COUNCIL RATES - $1886.61
WATER RATES - $1,388
STRATA FEES - $410/q
POTENTIAL RENT - $600/week (approx.)
Distance to: (Approx)
- 5 minute bike ride to Scarborough Beach (recently redeveloped).
- 3 minute drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre (under redevelopment).
- 15-20 minute drive to the CBD.
- 600m to Deanmore Primary School.
- 10 minute bike ride to St Mary’s Anglican School for Girls, 4 minute drive.
- 15 minute bike ride to Hale School, 5 minute drive.
- 10 minute drive to Newman College.
- 250m to Abbett Park, Scarborough Sportsmans Club, Tennis Club, Cricket Club, Bowling Club.