143A Northstead Street
Scarborough, WA, 6019
Set Date Sale with ALL offers presented on the 14th March at 7pm. The sellers reserve the right to accept offers prior to the end of the set date.
Immerse yourself in the beauty of a laid-back coastal lifestyle in this delightful, easy-care abode. Indulge in the total comfort and quality on offer with a versatile floorplan, an ultra-spacious internal domain, top-tier fittings and even glimpses of the Indian Ocean.
Positioned within a premium address, you’re just a gentle stroll from the iconic Scarborough frontage, currently undergoing a $100m upgrade to offer a geothermally heated pool, new boardwalks, esplanades and a vibrant café and entertainment scene. The beautiful, sprawling Abbett park is just nearby, whilst an array of local schools are all within reach.
The interior living environment is particularly spacious and light, complemented by the warmth of solid timber floors throughout. The hub of the home comprises of where the well-appointed kitchen anchors the meals and family zones, all flowing seamlessly in open-plan fashion. Have the resident chef salivating with a luxury granite benchtop and all top of the range, European appliances including a Bosch dishwasher and Blanco gas cooktop and oven.
Extending outdoors, a neat barbeque area is on offer, flowing down to the serenity of a tranquil courtyard garden. Nestled beneath well-established, overhead vines, woven with feature lights, it’s a total sanctuary. Designed with functionality in mind, all the bedrooms are located on the second level, each well-sized.
The First Floor Offers:
• Front lounge as a second living zone.
• Toilet in well-appointed laundry.
• Tranquil, low-maintenance courtyard entertaining area.
The Second Floor Offers:
• Games room/4th bedroom extending out to a balcony.
• Master suite made of enviable dimensions, including a large walk-in robe and en suite bathroom.
• Beds 2/3 with large robes, ocean glimpses from 3rd bedroom.
• Ducted air-conditioning.
• Samsung keyless entry door.
• Double garage with storage and internal access.
• Abundance of storage space.
• Security and intercom system.
• Reticulated, low-maintenance gardens.
• Close to Doubleview IGA
• Walking distance to the ocean
• Close to Scarborough beach frontage undergoing a $100m upgrade
• Close to Abbett Park
• Close to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• Close to St John’s Primary School & Doubleview Primary School
• Great provision of public transport
For more information, talk with me, Nathan Burbridge on 0408 950 629.