15/82 King Street
Perth, WA, 6000
-ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED & OWNED, NO EXPENSE SPARED
-FIRST TIME OFFERED FOR RE-SALE – 16 YR OWNERSHIP
-ZONED FOR HOME OFFICE USE
-KING STREET FACING
Once in a blue moon you stumble upon a property that is unlike anything you’ve seen, stunning you with character and style, and this is certainly the case with the ultimate urban pad at 15/82 King Street. Located in the heart of the CBD on the iconic King Street, surrounded by bars, cafes, restaurants, and Kings Park within walking distance, this unique two-bedroom, two bathroom pad is ultimate lifestyle choice for the eligible bachelor, busy professional, keen traveller, or downsizer that wants to be amongst the action.
A boutique, architecturally designed complex of 33 loft style homes known as the Wills Building is iconic among Perth’s apartment connoisseurs, with the original GR Wills building built in 1924 trading continuously until 1985 as a multi-storeyed warehouse for a clothing wholesaler. With industrial homages throughout the building, the site was developed to compliment the surrounding King Street Heritage Precinct, enhancing the existing character of the area.
An expansive open plan kitchen, living and dining space reminds you that this home was once an enormous industrial warehouse. The uniquely angled stone benchtops are a memorable feature of the kitchen, which also boasts stainless steel European appliances, ample storage and everything the keen chef requires to cook up a storm whether you’re cooking for one or hosting a small crowd of city-lovers. The living and dining space is about three times larger than the average apartment living area in Perth, with french doors opening onto two Juliet balconies overlooking stunning King Street. The sheer size of this light and bright space makes your luxury pad an entertainment haven, meaning you’ll be the envy of all your guests before or after a night on the town.
Two large bedrooms boast more than enough room for extra furniture to truly make the space your own. Each bedroom has its own lavish ensuite with tiles to the ceiling, treated timber floors and high-end fittings.
This pad is as sexy as they come. Shrouded in industrial style with ridiculous amounts of living space, perfectly positioned among every convenience and social option the CBD and King Street has to offer. For sale by auction on the 13th of June at 6pm, be sure to register with Brad Triplett or you might miss out on this highly sought-after opportunity.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Two bedroom, two bathroom luxury apartment on iconic King Street.
- Sought-after Wills Building, converted from a clothing warehouse in 2003.
- 135sqm of living space, enormous for a central apartment.
- Stone kitchen with Euro appliances, integrated fridge/freezer/dishwasher.
- Massive open plan living and dining, with two balconies overlooking King Street.
- Spacious master suite with a modern ensuite.
- Second bathroom doubling as a powder room.
- Separate enclosed laundry.
- One secure underground car bay.
- High ceilings and polished timber floors throughout.
- Central cassett reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- In the heart of the CBD on iconic King Street.
- 250m to Northbridge.
- 250m to Perth Underground Train Station.
- 400m to Perth Arena.
- 700m to Goodlife Health Club.
- 700m to Woolworths.
- 15 minute walk to Kings Park.