If you would like to apply for a Realmark rental property, please complete our online Tenant Application Form.
To find out more about renting from Realmark, please talk to us.
- Once you have booked your viewing make sure to arrive on time.
- The property manager is assessing you at the viewing, so make a good first impression. Dress smart, be polite and if you have children, ask them to be on their best behaviour.
- Complete your application before you attend the viewing – make sure references, including employers, know they will be contacted. Include email addresses for overseas and interstate references.
- Double check your application has been completed correctly before giving it to the property manager at the viewing.
- Realmark does not take a holding deposit until your application is accepted, so don’t worry about organising this.
- Give your best offer, as you may not get a second chance.
- Make it clear how long you want to stay at the property. Most landlords prefer long-term tenants.
- Include pet references and even a photo if you have a pet.
- Prepare copies of 100 points of identification and attach them to your application.
- The property manager will contact you within 48 hours.